Germany , Heilbronn
As a global leader in precision measurement sensing technologies, VPG addresses an expanding array of applications in which accuracy, reliability, and repeatability make the difference. Whether in the design and safety of new generations of cars, trucks, and planes or optimizing advanced medical equipment and consumer products, VPG’s deep engineering expertise makes the world safer, smarter, and more productive.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Application Engineer to join our Foil Resistors team!
- Collaborating with local sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide them with technical and sales support
- Support the sales process, and serve as a technology adviser to both prospective customers and local sales teams with post-sales support
- Provide solutions for complex requirements, by having a deep understanding of the products and thinking outside the box
- Assist in providing pricing information for advanced solutions, new products and complex options
- Develops product specifications and applications usable by a specific customer.
- Drawing creation, AER# pattern writing, product/projects training.
- Develop new products with the production and process engineering and run evaluation tests.
- Focus on identification new projects for non-standard
- Develop new customers for non-standard
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience with working knowledge of product production planning, manufacturing methods, procedures and cost reduction techniques.
- Ability to create productive relationships with customers and provide solutions;
- Proactive in managing key interface relationships within the company;
- Periodic travel to visit customers