Inside Sales Representative
Sweden , Karlskoga
As a global leader in precision measurement sensing technologies, VPG addresses an expanding array of applications in which accuracy, reliability, and repeatability make the difference. Whether in the design and safety of new generations of cars, trucks, and planes or optimizing advanced medical equipment and consumer products, VPG’s deep engineering expertise makes the world safer, smarter, and more productive.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Technical support for the sales manager and the field sales force
- Preparation of offers with technical design and selection of components
- Representative order management with order entry and confirmation, planning of shipping procedures, appointment management based on planning and purchasing reports.
- If necessary, creation of pro forma invoices
- Fulfillment of all daily tasks with constant accuracy while adhering to tight deadlines
- Fast and comprehensive answering of customer inquiries about availability, delivery and complaints about products
- Be the voice of the customer in the company and strive to exceed customers' expectations, as well as further develop and optimize the relationship with them
- Assuming responsibility for any problems that arise, ensuring their investigation and a timely solution
- Coordinating returns in accordance with the established RMA procedure and arranging credit notes
- Maintaining customer databases
- General administrative tasks
- Reporting and preparation of documentation according to customer expectations and internal expectations
- Proactive contact with existing and potential customers to support external sales activities
- Preparation and participation in reports
- International project management, clarification of tax and contract law requirements in close co-operation with the responsible specialist departments in the group
- Participation in meetings and conference calls
- University degree in engineering and a very good technical understanding is required
- Above average numeracy skills & IT skills
- Excellent knowledge in the field of enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Very good technical knowledge and understanding of special customer requirements for their production processes