India , Chennai
As a global leader in precision measurement sensing technologies, VPG addresses an expanding array of applications in which accuracy, reliability, and repeatability make the difference. Whether in the design and safety of new generations of cars, trucks, and planes or optimizing advanced medical equipment and consumer products, VPG’s deep engineering expertise makes the world safer, smarter, and more productive.
We are looking for a Inprocess Qualtiy Inspector to join our dynamic Quality team
- Should maintain Product and process quality as per requirements through periodically conducts the audit.
- Should Maintain IPC 610 & 620 product Quality requirements in product
- Should effectively coordinate the QA team and work with towards improve the quality.
- Should have Maintain 5S and process improvements throughout the shop floor
- Timely clearance of parts waiting at final inspection
- Should work against customer complaint and prevent the re-occurrence.
- Diploma/BE in Engineering with at least 4 years of experience as a Inprocess Quality inspector in a manufacturing/industrial company
- Experience in IPC 610 & 620 - a significant advantage
- High level English